Dr. Diane Duyen Nguyen is dual board-certified in Medical Oncology and Hematology by American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM). She completed Medical Oncology/Hematology Fellowship training at the University of Texas Health Sciences Center in San Antonio and Internal Medicine Residency at Saint Louis University, School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri. She obtained medical degree from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Lewisburg, WV and achieved undergraduate degree in Biology Science with Summa cum laude at Christian Brothers University in Memphis, Tennessee.
Dr. Nguyen is currently a Medical Director of Oncology/Hematology at Houston Cancer Treatment & Immunotherapy Center, PLLC. Dr. Nguyen was an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Hematology/Oncology at University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) in Galveston. Dr. Nguyen also served as an Assistant Professor of Medicine and Associate Program Director of Hematology/Oncology Fellowship at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in Lubbock, Texas. She was an Associate Director of Breast Cancer Program and a Leading Core Oncology Faculty of Multidisciplinary Breast Cancer and Head & Neck Cancer Clinics at South West Cancer Treatment & Research Center and University Medical Center in Lubbock, Texas. She is an active member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), American Society of Hematology (ASH), Texas Medical Association (TMA), and Vietnamese American Medical Association (VAMA).
Dr. Nguyen has 15 years of clinical and research experiences in Medical Oncology and Hematology. She has experiences in diagnose and treatment of Breast, Ovarian, Cervical, Uterine, Gastrointestinal, Lung, Prostate, Bladder, Sarcoma, Brain, and Head & Neck Cancers as well as Leukemia, Lymphoma, Myeloma, and Myelodysplastic Syndrome with Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, and Targeted therapy. She’s also interested in diagnosis and treatment of Benign Hematological diseases including Anemia, Leukopenia, Thrombocytopenia, Thrombosis, Sickle cell anemia, as well as Coagulation and Bleeding disorders. She has participated in both clinical trials and translational research in breast and ovarian cancers as well as other solid tumors and hematologic malignancies. She has published many articles in the field of Immunotherapy Oncology for Breast, Ovarian, Lung, Head & Neck Cancers, and Myeloma as well as other malignancies.
Dr. Diane Nguyen is affiliated with the following hospitals and facilities:
- Houston Methodist Medical Center, Houston, Texas
- Houston Methodist Clear Lake, Nassau Bay, Texas
- Memorial Herman Hospital Southwest, Houston, Texas
- Memorial Herman Hospital Pearland, Pearland, Texas
- Memorial Herman Southeast, Houston, Texas
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clearlake Regional Medical Center, Webster, Texas
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood Medical Center, Kingwood, Texas
- HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland Medical Center, Pearland, Texas
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center & Specialty Hospital, Houston, Texas
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress, Houston, Texas
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball Medical Center, Tomball, Texas